Updated: 06:55 a.m. EST (11:55 GMT) November 9, 2004
U.S. and Iraqi troops dodged sniper fire and destroyed booby traps as they cleared a path though defenses in the northern part of Falluja on day two of a full-scale assault on the city. Officials say U.S. airstrikes against one position killed an estimated 20 to 25 insurgents.
CNN/Money: Pirated U2 album hits Internet
|From our Partners|
• The NFL team most likely to move to L.A.
• Stewart Mandel: NCAA Bowl Projections
• Get SI's FREE Red Sox title package!
• How to Make Money in Wine
• Finding a Small Business That's Fun to Run
• Could PeopleSoft Topple Oracle's Stack?